Item Category: All > Vehicles > Cars, SUVs, Vans, Buses
Lot # 012315
Three (3) Vehicles
REVISED ITEM BELOW
If previous bidders would like bids retracted do to desciption error of vehicle being 2wd and NOT 4wd Please contact asap
30821 WHITE 2002 Chevy Silverado
MILES AND MECHANICAL CONDITION UNKNOWN
32453 BLACK 2005 CHEVY TAHOE
MILES AND MECHANICAL CONDITION UNKNOWN
22650 BLUE 1994 CHEVY 2WD PICKUP NOT 4WD
MILES AND MECHANICAL CONDITION UNKNOWN
- Vehicle(s) are sold AS-IS/WHERE-IS
- The State of Illinois makes no guarantee and accepts no liability for the condition, safety or operability of any vehicle sold as Surplus.
- You must show up prepared to tow/haul the vehicle(s) away.
- No help for getting vehicle(s) to start and run, or for loading or securing the load will be available.
- The State of Illinois assumes NO liability for accidents, breakdowns, or vehicle safety citations resulting from the condition, operability, or safety of this vehicle.
- There are no refunds.
Engine and transmission may or may not need replacement or require major repair. Check engine light as well as other warning lights may or may not be on. Brakes may or may not work properly. Vehicles may be missing parts such as but not limited to Batteries and Catalytic Converters.
Vehicle should be professionally inspected for safety and refurbished as appropriate before being driven. All expenses for repair/inspection/refurbishment are the sole responsibility of the buyer. The State of Illinois makes no guarantee and accepts no liability for the condition, safety or operability of any vehicle sold as Surplus.
Paint is likely in overall poor condition, with peeling and fading. Dents, dings, and scratches as consistent with vehicle age, mileage and use or worse. Rust may or may not appear on several areas around the vehicle. May or may not have undercarriage or structural rust damage. Decal and sticker remnants may remain on paint. Other paint flaking and surface rust may be present. There may be holes from removal of communication antennas and equipment.
Should be considered in poor condition. May need cleaned with possible holes from removal of communication equipment. Heater and A/C as well as wipers and signals may or may not work properly. Mirrors and all glass may be cracked, and/or broken.
Tires on all Surplus vehicles should be considered as needing replaced due to age and wear.
Miscellaneous / Notes:
This unit is a retired government vehicle which has met or exceeded the age and mileage requirement for removal from service or the cost to repair exceeds value of the vehicle. The State does NOT recommend operation of the vehicle until a complete safety and operational inspection has been completed.
There may be some holes on exterior and interior where equipment has been removed or where decals/markings have been removed.
All options may not work. Small dents scratches may not appear in pictures. Condition of brakes, steering and suspension are not examined and therefore are unknown. Brakes are not tested. Cars that start on their own when tested may not start after sale and may need a jump start. Condition of batteries and are always unknown.
Vehicle(s) may be picked up Monday - Friday
CMS State Surplus Warehouse, 1924 South 10 ½ Street, Springfield, IL.
Hours from 12:30 - 3:45p.m.
(Unless by special appointment)
(Gates are automatically Locked @ 3:45p.m.)
Surplus Vehicles Point of Contact:
Terms and Conditions of iBid Vehicle Sales
All vehicles are offered for sale - "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" - with NO warranties or guarantees offered, implied, or expressed, as to its fitness for any use or purpose. NO vehicle is to be considered ROAD WORTHY.
Vehicles are NOT available for public inspection prior to bidding. However, inspection terms may be offered at the sole discretion of the iBid administrator and may be changed at any time without prior notice.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! There are no refunds or exchanges.
The State of Illinois cannot provide security for purchased vehicles. Once a sale is complete, the buyer assumes all responsibility for the purchased vehicles. Removal of vehicles must be completed within the specified pick-up dates/times.
There is NO cannibalizing or salvaging of vehicles on State-owned property. Dismantling, cutting, or crushing of any vehicle will not be allowed. However, any vehicle that must be downsized by unbolting any attached equipment to make it legal for transportation purposes will be allowed.
The State of Illinois does not allow purchasers to make repairs or to adjust vehicles on State property, except for minor repairs needed to make the vehicle functional for removal from the premises after purchase. Minor repairs may include checking fluid levels, jumping or replacing batteries, belts/hoses replacement, tire repair/replacement, lighting, and wiper blades.
The State cannot and will not provide the buyer any tools, materials, or State employee for any repairs needed to remove the vehicles from State property. There is no access to fuel or materials of any kind at the sale site where vehicle was purchased.
The State of Illinois cannot and will not load any vehicles on private or for-hire trucks or trailers due to liability issues. All loading and securing of vehicles purchased from the State of Illinois is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or their agents.
A Junk Title or "Junk Certificate" cannot be re-issued as a valid title, once a junk certificate is issued that vehicle is no longer considered a viable road worthy vehicle. Please be aware of the title status and what these mean BEFORE placing a bid. No refunds will be made for a junk title after sale.
A Salvage Title or "Salvage Certificate" vehicle cannot be sold to any buyer that is not an Illinois licensed rebuilder. Please be aware of the title status and what these mean BEFORE placing a bid.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this listing and web site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Bidders who refuse to comply with these terms may be suspended from future auctions and/or charged fees listed within iBid general rules.
Instructions for picking up vehicles:
For vehicles that are 2010 model year or older (these vehicles do not fall under the Federal Truth in Mileage Act), the Certificate of Title may be mailed to the successful bidder if the “Assignment of Title” portion on the face of the Certificate of Title is properly completed, and the “Signature of Seller(s)” and “Printed Name of Seller(s)” portions are also completed.
For those vehicles that are newer than 2011 model year (these vehicles must comply with the Federal Truth in Mileage Act), the Certificate of Title must be properly assigned to the buyer, signed by the Seller along with the printed name of the Seller, the current mileage of the vehicle indicated in the “Odometer Reading” section, and signed by the Buyer along with the printed name of the Buyer at the time of sale or delivery(or their appointed agent with a properly completed Secure Power of Attorney). Please use this link to the P.O.A. form.
Pickup will only be after payment has been secured thru Illinois Department of Central Management Services. Payment may be made by Cashier’s Check or Money Order- paid to the order of GRF, (General Revenue Fund). Mail to: C/O Mike Hall, CMS Surplus Vehicle Manager, iBid Illinois, 1924 South 10 ½ St., Springfield, IL 62703.
Failure to make payment and pick up property shall subject the winning bidder to the following:
A.) In the Illinois Department of Central Management Services sole discretion, a reclamation of the awarded property and relisting of the same for public auction;
B.) The payment of such fees and charges including any storage, administrative or other expenses necessary to re-auction the unclaimed item;
C.) A handling charge of $25.00, plus ten percent (10%) of the bid price for a restocking fee, plus 2% of the total sale already paid to the State of Illinois.
PAYMENT & REMOVAL TIMEFRAMES
If you are awarded an item by CMS, the winning Bidder is responsible and required to pay for the item awarded as notified after the sale, unless otherwise agreed to by CMS. Buyers will be notified of available pick-up dates and times. After payment is accepted and processed, an email or "Bidder’s Receipt" will be directed to the email account on file for this sale. PRINT and RETAIN this PAID RECEIPT CONFIRMATION.
CMS may mail the titles for sold vehicles to the buyer, or titles may be available to the buyer at the pick-up location at the time of their pick-up appointment, as determined by CMS DOV / License & Title.
Note: Out of state Bidders purchasing vehicles, it is your responsibility to contact your residing state Division of Motor Vehicles for information regarding the License, Title & Registration requirements for the vehicle(s). CMS - DOV / License & Title will be unable to assist with any out of State License and Title issues.
Vehicles will not be released without a paid invoice (bill of sale), and a properly prepared and executed "Power of Attorney" if the named Buyer is not the party picking the vehicle up.
DEFAULT - FAILURE TO PAY OR SCHEDULE PICK-UP
Bidders are cautioned to submit bids only on items they are prepared to pay for and remove in accordance with the online sale terms and conditions of this sale. All awarded items must be paid for and have a removal appointment scheduled within five (5) business days from the posted sale ending date/ time. Furthermore, all items must be removed at the scheduled time/date of removal. Failure to pay for and/or remove all awarded items could result in termination of the contract and no refund will be made.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
All payments must be received by the State by the close of business on the 5th business day of sale closing. The State of Illinois shall accept online payments in the form of VISA and/or MASTERCARD ONLY. Bidders may also pay by cashier’s check, bank draft, or money order. The check/draft/money order must be made payable to the General Revenue Fund (GRF) and include notation of auction ID, lot #, or equipment #.
If paying by cashier’s check, bank draft, or money order, Buyer must notify us via email within five (5) business days of auction close if payment is being made via mail. Mail payment to: GRF, 1924 South 10 ½ Street, Springfield, IL 62703
1. Please print and bring a copy of your paid receipt, and present at the time of removal. A paid receipt in the Bidder’s name must be presented at State offices and is required to remove property. If you are contracting removal of your winning bid, please ensure your transportation contractor has a copy of the paid receipt, and a properly prepared and executed "Power of Attorney."
2. Titles for certain assets may be issued at time of removal of equipment, only upon presentation of paid receipt and personal identification. Title and equipment will not be issued without a PAID RECEIPT and personal Federal or State issued identification (driver’s license, State ID card, etc.). The contact at the location will require a signature and date on the paid receipt and will make a copy of your identification for filing.
Note: Vehicles will not be released without a paid invoice (bill of sale), a valid copy of the winning bidders (Buyer) driver’s license, (presented at time of sale or on file) and a properly prepared and executed "Power of Attorney" if the named Buyer is not the party picking the vehicle up.
Power of attorney form can be found at this web address: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/rt5.pdf
3. Please note location of equipment is "site specific." Equipment is located Statewide at various locations. Specific address information and point of contact will be provided to the winning Bidder only at the conclusion of the sale. Be sure to note your pickup location and dates and times your purchase will be available for pickup. Pickup locations are closed on weekend and State Holidays.
4. Awarded Bidders will have five (5) business days from the close of the sale to schedule the removal of equipment, unless otherwise agreed to by the State of Illinois.
5. Any equipment not scheduled for removal at the end of the five (5) business days will result in forfeiture of sale, equipment will revert to the property of the State of Illinois for disposal, and no refund will be made, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the holding/owning State agency.
6. Salvage of or crushing of equipment on State of Illinois property is not permitted. Absolutely "NO" Crushing, cutting up, or dismantling of any equipment will be allowed on any State of Illinois property unless the equipment must be downsized by unbolting parts to make it legal for transportation purposes. All removal needs will be the Bidders responsibility.
- NO SECURITY IS PROVIDED. The Bidders assumes all risk for securing equipment purchased immediately following the sale. The State of Illinois will not provide security for your purchases. Therefore, you should decide to remove your equipment immediately upon payment.
- The State is not responsible to any Bidder or Purchaser for theft or stolen equipment-. Be advised that theft and cannibalism of unsecured equipment is the sole responsibility of the winning Bidder. Immediately following the close of sale, it is Bidder’s responsibility to secure equipment. It is up to the winning Bidder to secure equipment and removal as quickly as possible.
- Assistance may be provided when available. However, winning Bidders should be prepared and arrive with the necessary equipment, tools, and resources to load and secure your purchases onto your transportation carriers and remove your purchases from the property.
- Successful Bidders are cautioned that they are responsible and should be prepared to load and remove all property awarded them from the exact place where the property is located as stated in the State’s written description.
- Upon release of the vehicle by the State to Buyer or Buyer’s Agent, the Buyer does hereby release, waive, discharge, and convey not to sue the State regarding all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, which arise or may hereafter arise upon submitting payment for the vehicle that may arise after taking possession of the vehicle.
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES WILL NOT PERMIT DELINQUENT PAYMENT OR PICKUP OF IBID MERCHANDISE.
ALL UNPAID/UNCLAIMED ITEMS WILL BE RESOLD AND ABOVE PENALTIES SHALL BE IMPOSED ON DELINQUENT BIDDER. WHEN BIDDER MAKES PAYMENT BUT FAILS TO PICK-UP AWARDED PROPERTY, BIDDER SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND, LESS THE ABOVE PENALTIES ENUMERATED ABOVE.
The Illinois Secretary of State mandates that we cannot transfer a title to any name except the name that matches the receipt for vehicle purchases, unless the buyer is a dealer licensed to do business in Illinois.
“Sec. 3-101. Certificate of title required.
(a) Except as provided in Section 3-102, every owner of a vehicle which is in this State and for which no certificate of title has been issued by the Secretary of State shall make application to the Secretary of State for a certificate of title of the vehicle.
(b) Every owner of a motorcycle or motor driven cycle purchased new on and after January 1, 1980 shall make application to the Secretary of State for a certificate of title. However, if such cycle is not properly manufactured or equipped for general highway use pursuant to the provisions of this Act, it shall not be eligible for license registration, but shall be issued a distinctive certificate of title except as provided in Sections 3-102 and 3-110 of this Act.
(c) The Secretary of State shall not register or renew the registration of a vehicle unless a certificate of title has been issued by the Secretary of State to the owner or an application therefore has been delivered by the owner to the Secretary of State.
(d) Every owner of an all-terrain vehicle or off-highway motorcycle purchased on or after January 1, 1998 shall make application to the Secretary of State for a certificate of title.
(Source: P.A. 90-287, eff. 1-1-98.)
(625 ILCS 5/3-102) (from Ch. 95 1/2, par. 3-102)
Sec. 3-102. Exclusions.
No certificate of title need be obtained for:
1. A vehicle owned by the State of Illinois; or a vehicle owned by the United States unless it is registered in this State;
2. A vehicle owned by a manufacturer or dealer and held for sale, even though incidentally moved on the highway or used for purposes of testing or demonstration, provided a dealer reassignment area is still available on the manufacturer's certificate of origin or the Illinois title; or a vehicle used by a manufacturer solely for testing;
3. A vehicle owned by a non-resident of this State and not required by law to be registered in this State;
4. A motor vehicle regularly engaged in the interstate transportation of persons or property for which a currently effective certificate of title has been issued in another State;
5. A vehicle moved solely by animal power;
6. An implement of husbandry;
7. Special mobile equipment;
8. An apportionable trailer or an apportionable semitrailer registered in the State prior to April 1, 1998.
(Source: P.A. 91-441, eff. 1-1-00”
VEHICLES SOLD BY THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ARE SOLD “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MECHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, BOTH OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY BUYER.
NO EMPLOYEE, AGENT, OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS IS AUTHORIZED TO GRANT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER OR TO MODIFY THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER IN ANY MANNER.
Many Illinois State Police vehicles being offered were equipped with an after-market air bag switch. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) approved the State's request to install air-bag switches for certain vehicles owned by the State of Illinois and operated by the Illinois State Police. The air bag switches remain active due to the safety benefits provided by air bag switches to most drivers.
Purchasers of used vehicles sold by the State of Illinois are cautioned, admonished, encouraged, and advised to have the air-bag safety unit inspected prior to operation. All Purchasers are further cautioned that they are solely responsible for conforming to the requirements of any applicable and lawful ordinance, rule or statute governing the resale of vehicles purchased from the State of Illinois.
iBid COVID Guidelines
- NO admittance into State Surplus Warehouse for property viewing – iBid viewing is limited to “Virtual Only”.
- NO facility access for anyone with COVID-19 or potential case of COVID-19.
- Social distancing, minimum of 6 feet spacing if possible.
- Respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, should be practiced.
- Facility access restricted to iBid customer or designee.
- Only ONE (1) customer is allowed inside the main entrance, and they will not be allowed to enter the warehouse.
- Pick-up must be completed by person/persons 18 years of age or older – NO children are allowed in the facility.
- All customers must BRING THEIR OWN PRINTED INVOICE or property pickup will be refused.
- All customers are required to bring a valid government issued ID / ID number will be recorded onto invoice at the time of pickup.
- Small items will be placed on table in foyer for customer contactless pickup / Large items will be placed outside in parking lot.
- Due to contactless pickup restrictions, customers must be able to load their own property into their vehicle.
Payment for merchandise in the Springfield area must be made as an online payment (all major credit cards). Payment may also be made with Cashier's Check or Money order paid to the order of: GRF (General Revenue Fund)
|Bidder||Bid||Date and hour|
|jimmik24||$ 7,900.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:12:05 PM|
|roxana21||$ 7,850.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:11:40 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 7,800.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:11:40 PM|
|roxana21||$ 7,750.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:11:13 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 7,700.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:11:13 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 7,600.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:09:18 PM|
|roxana21||$ 7,550.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:09:18 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 7,500.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:08:36 PM|
|roxana21||$ 7,500.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:08:36 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 7,150.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:07:41 PM|
|roxana21||$ 7,100.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:07:41 PM|
|roxana21||$ 7,050.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:07:23 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 7,000.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:07:23 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 6,550.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:07:04 PM|
|roxana21||$ 6,500.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:07:04 PM|
|roxana21||$ 6,050.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:06:47 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 6,000.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:06:47 PM|
|roxana21||$ 5,550.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:06:43 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 5,500.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:06:43 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 5,100.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:06:30 PM|
|Bwojtak92||$ 5,050.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:06:30 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 4,750.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:06:03 PM|
|Bwojtak92||$ 4,700.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:06:03 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 4,600.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:05:36 PM|
|Bwojtak92||$ 4,550.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:05:36 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 4,450.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:05:16 PM|
|Bwojtak92||$ 4,400.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:05:16 PM|
|jimmik24||$ 4,240.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:04:51 PM|
|Buycarsandmore1||$ 4,190.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 07:04:51 PM|
|Buycarsandmore1||$ 4,150.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 06:58:29 PM|
|SHelbyGT500||$ 4,100.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 06:58:29 PM|
|Buycarsandmore1||$ 4,038.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 06:58:03 PM|
|Aholla53||$ 3,988.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 06:58:03 PM|
|Buycarsandmore1||$ 3,938.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 11:11:40 AM|
|Buycarsandmore1||$ 3,888.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 11:11:40 AM|
|Aholla53||$ 3,655.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 03:16:13 PM|
|Buycarsandmore1||$ 3,605.00||Mar 29, 2023 - 11:11:13 AM|
|Dorido217||$ 3,605.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 09:40:30 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 3,555.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 09:40:30 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 3,050.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 06:55:52 AM|
|Dorido217||$ 3,000.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 06:55:52 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 2,025.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 06:55:10 AM|
|Dorido217||$ 2,000.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 06:55:10 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 1,725.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 06:54:48 AM|
|Dorido217||$ 1,700.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 06:54:48 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 1,625.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 06:54:28 AM|
|Dorido217||$ 1,600.00||Mar 25, 2023 - 06:54:28 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 1,525.00||Mar 24, 2023 - 09:02:49 AM|
|1Dustinenloe||$ 1,500.00||Mar 24, 2023 - 09:02:49 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 1,425.00||Mar 24, 2023 - 09:02:15 AM|
|1Dustinenloe||$ 1,400.00||Mar 24, 2023 - 09:02:15 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 1,325.00||Mar 24, 2023 - 09:01:49 AM|
|1Dustinenloe||$ 1,300.00||Mar 24, 2023 - 09:01:49 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 1,125.00||Mar 24, 2023 - 09:01:06 AM|
|1Dustinenloe||$ 1,100.00||Mar 24, 2023 - 09:01:06 AM|
|RAMER621||$ 1,002.50||Mar 23, 2023 - 09:36:31 AM|
|jimmik24||$ 1,000.00||Mar 23, 2023 - 09:36:31 AM|
|jimmik24||$ 200.00||Mar 23, 2023 - 06:26:56 AM|