Item Category: All > Office Equipment and Supplies
4 - 34" X 48" Dry erase boards
3 - 36" X 24" Cork boards
4 - 36" X 24" Cork boards
All surplus property is sold “as is, where is”.
Items must be picked up at America’s Central Port, 1635 West First Street, Granite City, IL 62040. Items must be picked up during the preferred time between 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM, Tuesdays thru Fridays. Call (618)452-8431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule pick up.
Bidders must pay by cashier’s check, or money order ONLY. The check /money order must be made payable to America’s Central Port
PAY VIA MONEY ORDER (mailed or delivered at time of item pick up), WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE SALE OR THE SALE WILL BE CANCELLED. Cash and personal checks are not accepted. Buyer must have valid State issued Photo ID.
PRIOR TO PICKING UP YOUR ITEM, YOU MUST CONTACT SELLER TO SCHEDULE A PICK UP TIME FOR YOUR ITEM. YOUR ITEM MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IF YOU DO NOT PRE-SCHEDULE A PICK UP TIME, CALL 618-452-8431 or email psholl@americascentralport .com TO SCHEDULE A PICK UP. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE TO LOAD ITEM/S.
PLEASE NOTE: ITEMS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. NO RETURNS; NO REFUNDS.
Items must be picked up at America’s Central Port, 1635 West First Street, Granite City, IL 62040. Items may be picked up during the prefered time between 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM, Tuesdays thru Fridays. Call or email to schedule pick up.
America’s Central Port (ACP) accepts online bids for vehicles, equipment, and miscellaneous items no longer needed, deemed surplus. The items may include, but may not be limited to cars, vans, trucks, off-road equipment, appliances, and personal items. The offerings will take place at various times.
ACP has final decision on all awards for this sale. All property is offered and sold "as is, where is." Preview of equipment shall be at the discretion of ACP based on operations and/or other issues, and in many instances no preview is permitted. By State policy, equipment condition information is limited to basic information (runs, starts, etc.). No other information or reports will be made available concerning condition other than what is described for each item on the auction website.
Bidders are encouraged to carefully read the auction terms and equipment information. No protests shall be considered. No exchanges, trades, or refunds. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
PREVIEW OR ONSITE INSPECTIONS . If America’s Central Port (owning agency) has determined that there will be no preview of this item, no public inspection is permitted. Bidders are advised and cautioned to submit their bids based on the information provided for each item on the website.
CONDITIONS OF PROPERTY/EQUIPMENT
Condition of equipment is defined as "unknown." No other equipment condition information (runs, starts, etc.) is available other than what is described for each item on the auction website. Condition of property offered for sale is not warranted. Deficiencies, when known, have been indicated in the property descriptions.
Therefore, gross omissions regarding the functionality of equipment, failures to cite major missing parts, and/or restrictions with regards to usage may occur. ACP does not warrant the merchantability of the property or its purpose. The absence of any indicated deficiencies does not mean that none exists.
Items are sold "as is, where is." No warranties are expressed or implied. The purchaser is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages - special, direct, indirect, or consequential. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
ORAL STATEMENTS & MODIFICATIONS
America’s Central Port (ACP) has final decisions on all acceptable offers/bids. Any oral statement or representation by any representative of ACP, changing or supplementing the offering or contract or any condition thereof, is unauthorized and shall confer no right upon the purchaser. Further, no interpretation of any provision of the contract, including applicable performance requirements, shall be binding on ACP, or its agencies, unless furnished or agreed to, in writing from ACP or its designated representative.
The auction format will be an on-line public auction to the highest bidder. Please note the times displayed are Central Standard Time (CST). Bidders are urged to review the auction details.
It is the responsibility of the Bidder to follow-up on the status of his/her bid. When purchasing property for sale, funds or monies of the eligible Bidder should be readily available. ACP is not obligated to wait for eligible Bidders to arrange for financing, and such action, at the sole discretion of ACP, may result in termination of sale and award made to next eligible Bidder. To maximize the return to the taxpayers, the State will automatically extend the auction in 3-minute increments until one (1) clear uncontested winning bid is awarded.
CONSIDERATION OF BID
It is the policy of America’s Central Port (ACP) to monitor bids and other activity. ACP reserves the right to reject any and all offers at its sole discretion. Offers can be rejected for any reason, or no reason, including without limitation for containing inaccurate, incomplete, or unverifiable information, or information which is deemed to have been given in bad faith.
ACP monitors for suspicious activity and ineligible offers. Unusual offers of bad faith, offers from inactive or unknown parties or organizations are subject to investigation and cancelation at any time. If a posted offer is deemed unacceptable to ACP for any reason, the eligible Bidder with the next highest bid, who is in compliance with the online terms and conditions, will become the current high offer.
It is a violation of law to submit offers using a false name or any other fraudulent information, and such offers may not be processed, even if ACP initially accepts your electronic offer. Be aware that if you provide false information, ACP will remove the fraudulent bid from the database and hereby reserves the right to pursue all legal means available to State of Illinois to prosecute.
NOTIFICATION OF SALE RESULTS
Successful bids by eligible Bidders will be notified by email, and the eligible Bidder must immediately, after the sale and upon receipt of the award email notification, call to schedule pick-up and arrange for payment. Offers and results of sale will not be furnished via telephone or fax.
It is the Bidder’s responsibility to follow-up on the status of his/her bid, and to ensure that his/her email address and all registration data are kept accurate and up-to-date. If at any time, your information changes, it is your responsibility to update the appropriate information promptly.
Warning: CMS or ACP are not responsible for failures by your Internet Service Provider. If any emails are undeliverable and returned due to an inaccurate email address, CMS may remove such registrants from the database.
It may be necessary to withdraw items from the sale due to public safety issues, emergencies, technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Sales may also be terminated because the property is no longer available due to America’s Central Port needs, property becomes damaged, property is stolen, or property was improperly described. Items may be reoffered at a later date at the discretion of ACP.
BLOCKED FROM BIDDING
In the event any Bidder provides false information, bids using unacceptable/profane username, as determined by CMS or ACP in its sole discretion, or defaults for non-payment or non-removal, such Bidder lose all rights to place bids for other items for a one (1) year period. With regards to improper usernames, the Bidder will be contacted and asked to re-register using a more appropriate username, and the "offensively named" account will be blocked to prevent further use.
REOFFERING AND RESALE OF ITEMS
Please be advised that items and equipment that are available in the sale are considered property of America’s Central Port, until such time as it is awarded. As such, and prior to award, removal, and full possession of item/loss by the awarded surplus Bidder, this property may not be advertised, offered, pre-sold, or otherwise represented as the property for personal gain. Actions made in violations of this warning may result in legal action and prosecution against the awarded Bidder by CMS or ACP.
PAYMENT & REMOVAL TIMEFRAMES
If you are awarded an item, the winning Bidder is responsible and required to pay for the item awarded as instructed. Buyers will be required to contact ACP to schedule pick up dates and times and payment arrangements.
PAY VIA MONEY ORDER (mailed or delivered at time of item pick up), WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE SALE- OR THE SALE WILL BE CANCELLED Cash or personal checks are not accepted
PRIOR TO PICKING UP YOUR ITEM, YOU MUST CONTACT SELLER TO SCHEDULE A PICK UP TIME FOR YOUR ITEM. YOUR ITEM MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IF YOU DO NOT PRE-SCHEDULE A PICK UP TIME
ACP may mail the titles for sold vehicles to the buyer, or titles may be available to the buyer at the pickup location at the time of their pick up appointment, as determined by ACP.
Vehicles will not be released without a paid invoice (bill of sale), and a properly prepared and executed "Power of Attorney" if the named Buyer is not the party picking the vehicle up.
DEFAULT - FAILURE TO PAY OR SCHEDULE PICK-UP
Bidders are cautioned to submit bids only on items they are prepared to pay for and remove in accordance with the online sale terms and conditions of this sale. All awarded items must be paid for and removed within ten (10) business days from the posted sale ending date/ time. Furthermore, all items must be removed at the scheduled time/date of removal. Failure to pay for and/or remove all awarded items could result in termination of the contract and no refund will be made.
All item(s) must be picked up NO LATER THAN 10 business days after the auction closes. If the item(s) is not picked up within 10 business days, the buyer will forfeit their payment for said item(s) as liquidated damages. America’s Central Port reserves the right thereafter to re-auction for failure to comply with pick up procedures as stated.
Failure to make payment and pick up property within ten (10) government working days shall subject the winning bidder to the following:
A) America’s Central Port has sole discretion, reclamation of the awarded property and relisting of the same for public auction.
B) The payment of such fees and charges including any storage, administrative or other expenses necessary to re-auction the unclaimed item.
C) Handling charge of $25.00 per item, plus ten percent (10%) of the bid price for a restocking fee.
D) Failure to pay will result in bidder banned from the iBid website.
AMERICAS’S CENTRAL PORT WILL NOT PERMIT DELINQUENT PAYMENT OR PICKUP OF IBID MERCHANDISE. ALL UNPAID/UNCLAIMED ITEMS WILL BE RESOLD AND ABOVE PENALTIES SHALL BE IMPOSED ON DELINQUENT BIDDER. WHEN BIDDER MAKES PAYMENT BUT FAILS TO PICK-UP AWARDED PROPERTY, BIDDER SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND, LESS THE ABOVE PENALTIES ENUMERATED ABOVE.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
All payments must be received by the America’s Central Port by the close of business on the 10th business day of sale closing. Bidders may pay by cashier’s check, or money order. The check /money order must be made payable to America’s Central Port and include notation of auction ID, lot #, or equipment #.
If paying by cashier’s check, or money order, Buyer must notify us via email within five (5) business days of auction close if payment is being made via mail. Mail payment to: America’s Central Port Attn: iBid Admin. 1635 West First Street, Granite City IL. 62040.
1. Please print and bring a copy of your paid receipt, and present at the time of removal. A paid receipt in the Bidder’s name must be presented at ACP offices, and is required to remove property. If you are contracting removal of your winning bid, please ensure your transportation contractor has a copy of the paid receipt, and a properly prepared and executed "Power of Attorney."
2. Titles for certain assets may be issued at time of removal of equipment, only upon presentation of paid receipt and personal identification. Title and equipment will not be issued without a PAID RECEIPT and personal Federal or State issued identification (driver’s license, State ID card, etc.). The contact at the location will require a signature and date on the paid receipt, and will make a copy of your identification for filing.
Note: Vehicles will not be released without a paid invoice (bill of sale), , and a properly prepared and executed "Power of Attorney" if the named Buyer is not the party picking the vehicle up.
Power of attorney form can be found at this web address: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/rt5.pdf
3. Please note location of equipment is "site specific." Equipment is located at various locations. Specific address information and point of contact will be provided to the winning Bidder only at the conclusion
of the sale. Be sure to note your pickup location and dates and times your purchase will be available for pickup. Pickup locations are closed on weekend and State Holidays.
4. Awarded Bidders will have five (5) business days from the close of the sale to schedule the removal of equipment, unless otherwise agreed to by ACP.
5. Any equipment not scheduled for removal at the end of the five (5) business days will result in forfeiture of sale, equipment will revert to the property of the State of Illinois for disposal, and no refund will be made, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the holding/owning agency.
6. Salvage of or crushing of equipment on ACP property is not permitted. Absolutely "NO" Crushing, cutting up, or dismantling of any equipment will be allowed on any ACP property unless the equipment must be downsized by unbolting parts to make it legal for transportation purposes. Any and all removal needs will be the Bidder’s responsibility.
7. Bidder is responsible for all shipping, hauling, loading, handling or any miscellaneous fees and/or expenses that may apply to the bidders iBid transaction. Bidder is responsible for damage to ACP property in the event that damage occurs. ACP is NOT responsible for personal injury to the bidder and or any of their associates while on ACP property or damage to the bidders property such as vehicle, trailer etc..
- NO SECURITY IS PROVIDED. The Bidders assume all risks for securing equipment purchased immediately following the sale. America’s Central Port will not provide security for your purchases. Therefore, you should make arrangements to remove your equipment immediately upon payment.
- America’s Central Port is not responsible to any Bidder or Purchaser for theft or stolen equipment-. Be advised that theft and cannibalism of unsecured equipment is the sole responsibility of the winning Bidder. Immediately following the close of sale, it is Bidder’s responsibility to secure equipment. It is up to the winning Bidder to secure equipment and removal as quickly as possible.
- Winning Bidders should be prepared and arrive with the necessary equipment, tools, and resources to load and secure your purchases onto your transportation carriers, and remove your purchases from the property.
- Successful Bidders are cautioned that they are responsible and should be prepared to load and remove any and all property awarded them from the exact place where the property is located as stated in ACP’s written description.
- Upon release of the vehicle by ACP to the Buyer or Buyer’s Agent, the Buyer does hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue ACP regarding any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, which arise or may hereafter arise upon submitting payment for the vehicle that may arise after taking possession of the vehicle.
March 2017 version