Item Category: All > Lab Equipment
USED - PAXTON AirRESEARCH DIGITAL WIND TUNNEL
- Powered by dual 16" diameter axial fans
- Used to test the aerodynamics and flight characteristics of gliders, airfoils or CO2 car bodies
- Designed for benchtop use, primary tube measures 10" diameter
- Overall wind tunnel dimensions: 20" diameter by 58" long, approximately 55 lbs
- Recommended for grades 6 and up
Used in high school and believed to be in working condition.
All items listed were fully functional when stored, unless otherwise listed. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear
SOLD AS IS
If you have any questions regarding this auction, please contact us by clicking "Send question to seller". This link is located in the grey bar above the main photo.