Item Category: All > Miscellaneous
The equipment/vehicle listed is available for inspection Monday through Friday 8:00Am- 3:45PM at State and Federal Surplus Property located at 1924 South 10 ½ Street, Springfield, IL. We have very minimal information on this equipment and you are advised to come and look at the equipment before placing a bid. There will be no refunds and the property is “As is, Where is”. You will have 5 days to pay for equipment awarded and all equipment sold must be removed within 10 days of the auction closing. You must have the equipment to remove all equipment awarded.
Mechanical Condition: Engine started, idle, and accelerated, but may have issues. May or may not need replacements or major repairs. Transmission shifted with no apparent issues; but may or may not need replacement or repairs. Unit was driven into lot for retirement. Vehicle may or may not have a battery.
Local Governments and Priority Agencies interested in the listed equipment may contact Jay Neposchlan @ (217) 558-3366 for pricing.
iBid COVID Guidelines
- NO admittance into State Surplus Warehouse for property viewing – iBid viewing is limited to “Virtual Only”.
- NO facility access for anyone with COVID-19 or potential case of COVID-19.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE – Masks/Facial Coverings) must be worn at all times when inside the facility.
- Social distancing, minimum of 6 feet spacing if possible.
- Respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, should be practiced.
- Facility access restricted to iBid customer or designee.
- Only ONE (1) customer is allowed inside the main entrance and they will not be allowed to enter the warehouse.
- Pick-up must be completed by person/persons 18 years of age or older – NO children are allowed in the facility.
- All customers must BRING THEIR OWN PRINTED INVOICE or property pickup will be refused.
- All customers are required to bring a valid government issued ID / ID number will be recorded onto invoice at the time of pickup.
- Small items will be placed on table in foyer for customer contactless pickup / Large items will be placed outside in parking lot.
- Due to contactless pickup restrictions, customers must be able to load their own property into their vehicle.
Or, pay in person with a Cashiers Check and/or Money Order made out to
GRF @ 1924 S. 10 1/2 St. Springfield IL 62703