Item Category: All > Miscellaneous
Lot # 646019
Allianz Street Sweeper
EQPT # 646019
Allianz Street Sweeper
Payment for merchandise must be made as an online payment (Visa or MasterCard). Payment may also be made with Cashier's Check or Money order paid to the order of: SSPRF (State Surplus Property Revolving Fund). Payment can be delivered in person or mailed to CMS State Surplus Property 1924 S 10 1/2 St. Springfield, IL 62703.
Pickup hours are mon-fri 12:30-3:45pm
CMS State Surplus Property
1924 S 10 1/2 St.
Springfield, IL 62703
iBid COVID Guidelines
- NO admittance into State Surplus Warehouse for property viewing – iBid viewing is limited to “Virtual Only”.
- NO facility access for anyone with COVID-19 or potential case of COVID-19.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE – Masks/Facial Coverings) must be worn at all times when inside the facility.
- Social distancing, minimum of 6 feet spacing if possible.
- Respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, should be practiced.
- Facility access restricted to iBid customer or designee.
- Only ONE (1) customer is allowed inside the main entrance and they will not be allowed to enter the warehouse.
- Pick-up must be completed by person/persons 18 years of age or older – NO children are allowed in the facility.
- All customers must BRING THEIR OWN PRINTED INVOICE or property pickup will be refused.
- All customers are required to bring a valid government issued ID / ID number will be recorded onto invoice at the time of pickup.
- Small items will be placed on table in foyer for customer contactless pickup / Large items will be placed outside in parking lot.
- Due to contactless pickup restrictions, customers must be able to load their own property into their vehicle.
KNOW WHAT YOU AGREE TO!
The Illinois Department of Central Management Services has final decision on all awards for this sale. Bidders are advised that property is sold “as is, where is.” No protests shall be considered. No exchanges, trades, or refunds. All sales are final. Preview of equipment shall be at the discretion of the owning agency based on operations and/or other issues, and in many instances no preview is permitted. Bidders are encouraged to carefully read the auction terms and equipment information. By State policy, equipment condition information is limited to basic information (runs, starts, etc.). No other information or reports will be made available concerning condition other than what is described for each item on the auction website.
NO PREVIEW OR ONSITE INSPECTIONS PERMITTED. The Illinois Department of Transportation (owning agency) has determined that there will be no preview of this equipment. No public inspection is permitted. Bidders are advised and cautioned to submit their bids based on the information provided for each item on the website.
Condition of Property/Equipment
Condition of equipment is defined as “unknown”, other than what is otherwise specified against each item. No other equipment condition information (runs, starts, etc.) is available other than what is described for each item on the auction website. Condition of property offered for sale is not warranted. Deficiencies, when known, have been indicated in the property descriptions. However, absence of any indicated deficiencies does not mean that none exists. Preview, if any, of equipment shall be at the discretion of the owning agency based on operations and/or other issues, and in many instances no preview is permitted. Bidders are encouraged to carefully read the auction terms and equipment information to determine whether onsite preview for each asset is possible. Equipment is sold “as is, where is” and no warranties are expressed or implied. All sales are final. CMS, at its discretion, may remove equipment from sale due to economic or safety reasons.
CMS further cautions bidders that the State’s written description represents the State’s best effort to describe the item based on the information provided to it by the owning agency. Therefore, gross omissions regarding the functionality of equipment, failures to cite major missing parts and/or restrictions with regards to usage may occur. The Government does not warrant the merchantability of the property or its purpose. The purchaser is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages - special, direct, indirect, or consequential.
Oral Statements and Modifications
CMS has final decisions on all acceptable offers/bids. Any oral Statement or representation by any representative of CMS, changing or supplementing the offering or contract or any condition thereof, is unauthorized and shall confer no right upon the purchaser. Further, no interpretation of any provision of the contract, including applicable performance requirements, shall be binding on the State of Illinois, it’s agencies, unless furnished or agreed to, in writing by the State of Illinois or its designated representative.
The auction format will be an on-line public auction to the highest bidder. Please note the times displayed are Central Standard Time (CST). Bidders are urged to review the auction details. It is the responsibility of the Bidder to follow-up on the status of his/her bid. When purchasing property for sale, funds or monies of the eligible bidder should be readily available; CMS is not obligated to wait for eligible Bidders to arrange for financing and such action will result in termination of sale and award made to next eligible bidder. To maximize the return to the taxpayers, the State will automatically extend the auction in 3-minute increments until one clear uncontested winning is awarded.
Consideration of Bid
It is the policy of CMS to monitor bids and other activity. CMS reserves the right to reject any and all offers at its sole discretion. Offers can be rejected for any reason, especially those containing inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable information, or information which is deemed to have been given in bad faith. CMS monitors for suspicious activity and ineligible offers. Unusual offers of bad faith, offers from inactive or unknown parties or organizations are subject to investigation and cancellation at any time. If a posted offer is deemed unacceptable to CMS for any reason, the eligible Bidder with the next highest bid, who is in compliance with the online terms and conditions, will become the current high offer. It is a violation of law to submit offers using a false name or any other fraudulent information, and such offers may not be processed, even if CMS initially accepts your electronic offer. Be aware that if you provide false information, CMS will remove the fraudulent bid from the database and pursue all legal means available to State of Illinois to prosecute.
Notification of Sale Results
Successful bids by eligible Bidders will be notified by email and the eligible Bidder must immediately after the sale and upon receipt of the award email notification pay for an item and call to schedule pickup. Offers and results of sale will not be furnished via telephone or fax. It is the Bidders responsibility to follow-up on the status of his/her bid and to ensure that his/her email address and all registration data are kept accurate and up-to-date. If at any time, your information changes, it is your responsibility to update the appropriate information. Warning: CMS is not responsible for failures by your Internet Service Provider. If any emails are undeliverable and returned due to an inaccurate email address, CMS may remove such registrants from the database.
It may be necessary to withdraw items from the sale due to public safety issues, emergencies, technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Sales may also be terminated because the property is no longer available due to State agency needs; property becomes damaged; property is stolen, or property was improperly described. Items may be reoffered at a later date at the discretion of the State.
Blocked from Bidding
In the event bidders provide false information, bid using unacceptable/profane usernames, or default for non-payment or non- removal, they will lose all rights to place bids for other items for a one year period. With regards to improper usernames, the bidder will be contacted and asked to re-register using a more appropriate username and the "offensively named” account will be blocked to prevent further use.
Reoffering and Resale of Items
Please be advised that items and equipment that are available in the sale are considered property of the State until such time as it is awarded by the State. As such, and prior to award and removal, this property may not be advertised, offered, pre-sold or otherwise represented as the property for personal gain, prior to the award, payment and full possession of items/lots by the awarded surplus Bidder. Actions made in violations of this warning may result in legal action and prosecution against the awarded Bidder, by CMS.
Default – Failure to pay or schedule pickup
Surplus Bidders are cautioned to submit bids only on items they are prepared to pay for and remove in accordance with the online sale terms and conditions of this sale. All awarded items, must be paid for and have a removal appointment scheduled within five (5) business days from the ending sale date and time and/or payment of item in full. Furthermore, all items must be removed at the scheduled time and date of removal. Failure to pay for and/or remove all awarded items could result in termination of the contract.
Payment and Removal Timeframes
If you are awarded an item by CMS, the winning bidder is responsible and required to pay for the item awarded as notified after the sale, and schedule the removal of equipment within five (5) business days from the posted sale ending date and time, unless otherwise agreed to by CMS. After payment is accepted and processed, an email or “Bidders’ Receipt” will be directed to the email account on file for this sale. PRINT and RETAIN this PAID RECEIPT CONFIRMATION. This document shall be marked “PAID” and is your authority to remove equipment. Please bring a copy of your “PAID” receipt document to claim your purchase. State will not release equipment without paid receipt of the Surplus Bidder.
Forms of Payment
All payments must be received by the State by the close of business on the 5th business day of sale closing. The State of Illinois shall accept online payments in the form of VISA and/or MASTERCARD ONLY. Bidders may also pay by cashier’s check, bank draft or money order. The check/draft/money order must be made payable to the State Surplus Property Revolving Fund (SSPRF). After Winning auction you must pay for unit within 5 days of end of auction. Payment can be made online. If paying with cashiers check or money order you must notify us of check being mailed or delivered also within 5 days of auction close. Mail payment to: GRF, 1924 So. 10 ½ Street, Springfield, IL 62703
PLEASE SEE “Additional terms and instructions to Bidders” that follow.
EQUIPMENT REMOVAL: Additional terms and instructions to Bidders
- Please print and bring a copy of your paid receipt and present at the time of removal. A paid receipt in the bidder’s name must be presented at State offices and is required to remove property. If you are contracting removal of your winning bid, please ensure your transportation contractor has a copy of the paid receipt and a letter from the awarded Bidder or its designee authorizing removal on the winning bidder’s behalf.
- Please note location of equipment is “site specific.” Equipment is located Statewide at various locations. Specific address information and point of contact will be provided to the winning bidder only at the conclusion of the sale. Be sure to note your pickup location for the items you purchase.
3. Awarded Bidders will have five (5) business days from the close of the sale to schedule the removal of equipment, unless otherwise agreed to by the State of Illinois.
4. IMPORTANT: Any equipment not scheduled for removal at the end of the five (5) business days will result in forfeiture of sale and equipment will revert to the property of the State of Illinois for disposal, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the holding/owning State agency.
5. Titles for certain assets may be issued at time of removal of equipment, only upon presentation of paid receipt and personal identification. Title and equipment will not be issued without a PAID RECEIPT and personal identification (driver’s license, State ID card, etc.). The contact at the location will require a signature and date on the paid receipt and will make a copy of your identification for filing. In the case that titles are not available at the time of removal, they will be mailed once they have been received from the Secretary of State.
6. Salvage of or crushing of equipment on State of Illinois property is not permitted.
Absolutely “NO” Crushing, cutting up or dismantling of any equipment will be allowed on any State of Illinois property unless the equipment must be downsized by unbolting parts to make it legal for transportation purposes. Any and all removal needs will be the Bidders responsibility.
o ASSISTANCE MAY BE PROVIDED IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. WINNING BIDDEARS SHOULD BE PREPARED AND ARRIVE WITH NECESSARY EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES TO LOAD AND SECURE YOUR PURCHASES ONTO YOUR TRANPORTATION CARRIERS.
- SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS ARE CAUTIONED THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE AND SHOULD BE PREPARD TO LOAD AND REMOVE ANY AND ALL PROPERTY AWARDED TO THEM FROM THE EXACT PLACE WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED, AS STATED ON THE ‘AWARD ADVICE’.
o THE PURCHASER SHOULD BE PREPARED AND WILLING TO MAKE ALL ARRANGEMENTS AND PERFORM ALL WORK NECESSARY TO EFFECT REMOVAL OF THE PROPERTY, INCLUDING PACKING, LOADING AND TRANSPORTATION OF THE PROPERTY.
1. The Bidders assumes all risk for securing equipment purchased immediately following the sale. The State of Illinois will not provide security for your purchases. Therefore, you should make arrangements to remove your equipment immediately upon payment.
2. NO SECURITY IS PROVIDED. The State is not responsible for theft or stolen equipment once ownership is transferred (payment is received). Be advised that theft and cannibalism of unsecured equipment is the sole responsibility of the winning bidder. Immediately following the close of sale, it is bidder’s responsibility to secure equipment. It is up to the winning bidder to secure equipment and removal as quickly as possible.
|Bidder||Bid||Date and hour|
|Spfldtown5||$ 15,750.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:06:42 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 15,700.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:06:42 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 15,610.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:06:35 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 15,560.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:06:35 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 15,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:05:50 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 15,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:05:50 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 15,050.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:04:32 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 15,000.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:04:32 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 14,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:02:26 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 14,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:02:26 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 13,850.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:01:38 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 13,800.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:01:38 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 13,450.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:00:52 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 13,400.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:00:52 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 12,850.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:00:39 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 12,800.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:00:39 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 12,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:00:02 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 12,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 07:00:02 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 12,050.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:59:53 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 12,000.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:58:58 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 12,000.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:58:58 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 11,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:58:52 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 11,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:58:52 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 11,060.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:57:07 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 11,010.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:56:28 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 11,000.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:56:28 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 10,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:55:55 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 10,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:55:55 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 10,415.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:55:18 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 10,365.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:55:18 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 10,060.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:54:16 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 10,010.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:53:35 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 10,000.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:53:35 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 9,650.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:53:27 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 9,600.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:53:27 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 9,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:52:54 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 9,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:51:53 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 9,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:51:53 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 9,350.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:50:48 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 9,300.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:50:48 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 9,050.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:50:47 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 9,000.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:49:51 PM|
|lastchance1||$ 9,000.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:49:51 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 8,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:48:44 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 8,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:48:14 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 8,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:48:14 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 7,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:47:15 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 7,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:47:15 PM|
|BillFM2014||$ 6,551.90||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:45:00 PM|
|lastleg64||$ 6,501.90||Sep 02, 2022 - 06:45:00 PM|
|lastleg64||$ 5,550.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 02:43:33 PM|
|Spfldtown5||$ 5,500.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 02:43:33 PM|
|lastleg64||$ 4,150.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 09:51:50 AM|
|618freed||$ 4,100.00||Sep 02, 2022 - 09:51:50 AM|
|lastleg64||$ 2,625.00||Sep 01, 2022 - 09:21:43 PM|
|Firefighter41||$ 2,600.00||Sep 01, 2022 - 09:21:43 PM|
|Firefighter41||$ 1,225.00||Aug 30, 2022 - 12:23:26 PM|
|Wrsco171||$ 1,200.00||Aug 30, 2022 - 12:23:26 PM|
|Wrsco171||$ 1,010.00||Aug 29, 2022 - 08:59:24 AM|
|Toolman1||$ 1,000.00||Aug 29, 2022 - 08:59:24 AM|
|Toolman1||$ 710.00||Aug 29, 2022 - 08:59:14 AM|
|Wrsco171||$ 700.00||Aug 29, 2022 - 08:59:14 AM|
|Toolman1||$ 405.00||Aug 29, 2022 - 08:59:05 AM|
|Wrsco171||$ 400.00||Aug 29, 2022 - 08:59:05 AM|
|Toolman1||$ 207.50||Aug 28, 2022 - 09:21:52 PM|
|jrlawson1||$ 205.00||Aug 28, 2022 - 09:21:52 PM|
|Toolman1||$ 202.50||Aug 27, 2022 - 10:41:43 PM|
|howmuchwasit1||$ 200.00||Aug 26, 2022 - 06:42:42 PM|