Item Category: All > Agricultural Equipment and Supplies
(Sep 27, 2022 - 06:00 AM)
KUBOTA LAWN MOWER DECK.
Buyers responsible for moving and loading all items.
Contact Ken at 309-531-2944 between the hours of 0730-1430 Monday-Friday.
Item is being sold AS IS – WHERE IT IS. Successful winning bidder will need to make payment via CASHIERS CHECK within 5 days of the close of this auction. Item must be removed from current location within 10 days of the close of this auction AFTER PAYMENT IN FULL HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY BNWRD. Failure to make payment within 5 days of the close of the auction or to remove this item within 10 days of the close of the auction from its current location will result in forfeiture of all funds paid and the item will be relisted in another auction.
You may make arrangements to view this item by contacting Ken by calling 309-531-2944.
PAYMENT MUST BE IN THE FORM OF A CASHIER’S CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO "BNWRD".
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF CLOSE OF AUCTION.
ITEM MUST BE REMOVED FROM CURRENT LOCATION WITHIN 10 DAYS OF CLOSE OF AUCTION AFTER PAYMENT IN FULL IS RECEIVED BY BNWRD.
- Terms and Conditions
- All property is offered for sale "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" with no warranty or guarantee as to its fitness for any use or purpose offered or implied. Please note that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Every effort will be made to accurately describe the items offered for sale. However, the bidder is cautioned that the items presented are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Items are available for public inspection prior to your bidding. Please use your best judgment when bidding.
- The Bloomington – Normal Water Reclamation District will not provide security for your purchases. Therefore, you should remove your equipment immediately.
- Once you buy it is your responsibility to secure the property.
- Salvage of or crushing of equipment on Bloomington – Normal Water Reclamation District owned Property
- Absolutely “NO” Crushing, cutting up or dismantling of any equipment will be allowed. Any and all removal needs will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- Loading and removal of equipment from any location.
- The Bloomington – Normal Water Reclamation District will not load any equipment on private trucks or trailers due to liability issues surrounding safety and the condition of private trucks/trailers and load capacities.
- Vehicle Repairs
The Bloomington – Normal Water Reclamation District will not allow purchasers to work on vehicles on Bloomington – Normal Water Reclamation District property, with the exception of minor repairs needed to make the vehicle road worthy to remove it from the Bloomington – Normal Water Reclamation District premises. Minor repairs include checking fluid levels, jumping or replacing batteries, belts/hoses replacement, tire repair/replacement, replacing wiper blades, light bulbs and headlights. The Bloomington – Normal Water Reclamation District will not provide the buyer any tools needed to make these repairs.
VEHICLES/EQUIPMENT SOLD BY THE BLOOMINGTON – NORMAL WATER RECLAMATION DISTRICT ARE SOLD “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MECHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, BOTH OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY BUYER. NO EMPLOYEE, AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BLOOMINGTON – NORMAL WATER RECLAMATION DISTRICT IS AUTHORIZED TO GRANT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER OR TO MODIFY THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER IN ANY MANNER.