Item Category: All > Miscellaneous
Does NOT start. The equipment/vehicle listed is available for inspection Monday through Friday 9:00Am- 3:45PM at State and Federal Surplus Property located at 1924 South 10 ½ Street, Springfield, IL. We have very minimal information on this equipment and you are advised to come and look at the equipment before placing a bid. There will be no refunds and the property is “As is, Where is”. You will have 5 days to pay and pickup equipment awarded. You must have the equipment to remove all equipment awarded.
Mechanical Condition: Engine started, idle, and accelerated, but may have issues. May or may not need replacements or major repairs. Transmission shifted with no apparent issues; Broken or cracked Bell Housing. May or may not need replacement or repairs. Unit was driven into lot for retirement. Vehicle may or may not have a battery.
841839 - Snowplow blade
Local Governments and Priority Agencies interested in the listed equipment may contact Tom Whitehead (217) 782-9748 for pricing.
iBid COVID Guidelines
- NO admittance into State Surplus Warehouse for property viewing – iBid viewing is limited to “Virtual Only”.
- NO facility access for anyone with COVID-19 or potential case of COVID-19.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE – Masks/Facial Coverings) must be worn at all times when inside the facility.
- Social distancing, minimum of 6 feet spacing if possible.
- Respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, should be practiced.
- Facility access restricted to iBid customer or designee.
- Only ONE (1) customer is allowed inside the main entrance and they will not be allowed to enter the warehouse.
- Pick-up must be completed by person/persons 18 years of age or older – NO children are allowed in the facility.
- All customers must BRING THEIR OWN PRINTED INVOICE or property pickup will be refused.
- All customers are required to bring a valid government issued ID / ID number will be recorded onto invoice at the time of pickup.
- Small items will be placed on table in foyer for customer contactless pickup / Large items will be placed outside in parking lot.
- Due to contactless pickup restrictions, customers must be able to load their own property into their vehicle.
Or, pay in person with a Cashiers Check and/or Money Order made out to
GRF @ 1924 S. 10 1/2 St. Springfield IL 62703
|Bidder||Bid||Date and hour|
|ultra2014||$ 3,024.00||May 14, 2021 - 05:28:47 PM|
|adelmanschicago1||$ 2,999.00||May 14, 2021 - 05:28:21 PM|
|ultra2014||$ 2,995.00||May 14, 2021 - 05:28:21 PM|
|adelmanschicago1||$ 2,800.00||May 14, 2021 - 05:27:52 PM|
|ultra2014||$ 2,775.00||May 14, 2021 - 05:27:52 PM|
|adelmanschicago1||$ 2,525.00||May 14, 2021 - 08:23:47 AM|
|Adammuir47||$ 2,500.00||May 13, 2021 - 08:39:18 PM|
|mauricedo1||$ 2,475.00||May 13, 2021 - 08:39:18 PM|
|Adammuir47||$ 2,025.00||May 13, 2021 - 07:54:52 PM|
|Handsoff1||$ 2,000.00||May 13, 2021 - 07:54:27 PM|
|Adammuir47||$ 2,000.00||May 13, 2021 - 07:54:27 PM|
|Handsoff1||$ 1,592.90||May 13, 2021 - 07:01:19 PM|
|lastleg64||$ 1,567.90||May 13, 2021 - 07:01:19 PM|
|lastleg64||$ 1,000.00||May 12, 2021 - 09:40:51 PM|