Item Category: All > Vehicles > Scrap Vehicles
Notice - This vehicle is sold with no inspection before sale. It is sold as-is/where-is. The following description details the vehicles condition as known to us. There are no refunds unless the unit was grossly not as described.
Junk only-Cannot be titled and/or registered !
The equipment/vehicle listed is located at State and Federal Surplus Property located at 1924 South 10 ½ Street, Springfield, IL. We have very minimal information on this equipment. There will be no refunds and the property is “As is, Where is”. You will have 5 days to pay for equipment awarded and all equipment sold must be removed within 10 days of the auction closing. You must have the equipment to remove all equipment awarded.
Mechanical Condition: Believed to have 9321 hours. Vehicle may or may not have a battery. Overall poor condition, likely with major mechanical and/or collison/rust issues. Considered unsafe to drive. Thus-the junk title status. Cannot be titled or registered. Will need to be towed and/or trailered.
Exterior: Paint possibly peeling and fading. Normal dents, dings and scratches as consistent with vehicle age, mileage and use. Rust may appear on several areas around the vehicle. May or may not have undercarriage rust damage. Decal and sticker remnants may remain on paint. Other paint flaking and some rust may be present. There may be holes from removal of communication antennas and equipment on roof and trunk lid.
Interior: Interior may be rough condition. Also may have damage due to equipment installation and removal.
Tires: Tires are likely poor condition and unsafe on all vehicles sold with junk title.
Miscellaneous / Notes:
This unit is a retired government vehicle being sold with a junk title. Vehicle cannot be registered or driven legally. Perception of the overall condition of the vehicle should be based on that knowledge.
There may be some holes on exterior and interior where equipment has been removed or where decals/markings have been removed.
All options may not work. Dents scratches may not appear in pictures. Condition of brakes, steering and suspension are not examined and therefore are unknown. Condition or presence of batteries are always unknown.
Vehicle may be picked up at CMS State Surplus Warehouse, 1924 South 10 ½ Street, Springfield, IL.
iBid COVID Guidelines
- NO admittance into State Surplus Warehouse for property viewing – iBid viewing is limited to “Virtual Only”.
- NO facility access for anyone with COVID-19 or potential case of COVID-19.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE – Masks/Facial Coverings) must be worn at all times when inside the facility.
- Social distancing, minimum of 6 feet spacing if possible.
- Respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, should be practiced.
- Facility access restricted to iBid customer or designee.
- Only ONE (1) customer is allowed inside the main entrance and they will not be allowed to enter the warehouse.
- Pick-up must be completed by person/persons 18 years of age or older – NO children are allowed in the facility.
- All customers must BRING THEIR OWN PRINTED INVOICE or property pickup will be refused.
- All customers are required to bring a valid government issued ID / ID number will be recorded onto invoice at the time of pickup.
- Small items will be placed on table in foyer for customer contactless pickup / Large items will be placed outside in parking lot.
- Due to contactless pickup restrictions, customers must be able to load their own property into their vehicle.
Contact person is Mike Hall - work 217/524-8812, cell 217/299-8537, email: Mike.email@example.com
Local Units of Government and Priority Agencies contact Mike Hall for pricing. Contact info is directly above.
Or, pay in person with a Cashiers Check and/or Money Order made out to
GRF @ 1924 S. 10 1/2 St. Springfield IL 62703