Item Category: All > Miscellaneous
Description: 1 Lot MIscellaneous Pallet of various items as pictured
Dimensions = 47"L x 42"D x 54"H -- See Pics
(Dimensions when listed are over all )
All surplus property is sold “as is, where is”.
Surplus Property is not tested unless otherwise stated in description.
Information contained in this posting is as known to us. Additional information may not be available or be able to be provided. Other items that may be pictured are not part of this auction unless detailed in the listing.
iBid COVID Guidelines
- NO admittance into State Surplus Warehouse for property viewing – iBid viewing is limited to “Virtual Only”.
- NO facility access for anyone with COVID-19 or potential case of COVID-19.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE – Masks/Facial Coverings) must be worn at all times when inside the facility.
- Social distancing, minimum of 6 feet spacing if possible.
- Respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, should be practiced.
- Facility access restricted to iBid customer or designee.
- Only ONE (1) customer is allowed inside the main entrance and they will not be allowed to enter the warehouse.
- Pick-up must be completed by person/persons 18 years of age or older – NO children are allowed in the facility.
- All customers must BRING THEIR OWN PRINTED INVOICE or property pickup will be refused.
- All customers are required to bring a valid government issued ID / ID number will be recorded onto invoice at the time of pickup.
- Small items will be placed on table in foyer for customer contactless pickup / Large items will be placed outside in parking lot.
- Due to contactless pickup restrictions, customers must be able to load their own property into their vehicle.
"Send question to seller" link is located in the grey bar above the main photo. Questions may not be able to be answered if they provide detailed information that is not listed. Details such as dimensions, weight and additional condition issues may not be available.
The State of Illinois does NOT provide shipping.
It is the customers’ responsibility to bring a copy of the invoice to pick up this property.
Should you need your item shipped, please scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Shipping Information” for a list of area shippers.
** DUE TO LIMITED WAREHOUSE SPACE, starting 12/4/17, failure to make payment and pick up property within five (5) government working days shall subject the winning bidder to the following:
A) Illinois Department of Central Management Services has sole discretion, reclamation of the awarded property and relisting of the same for public auction.
B) The payment of such fees and charges including any storage, administrative or other expenses necessary to re-auction the unclaimed item.
C) Handling charge of $25.00 per item, plus ten percent (10%) of the bid price for a restocking fee.
D) Failure to pay and/or pick up will result in bidder banned from the iBid website.
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES WILL NOT PERMIT DELINQUENT PAYMENT OR PICKUP OF IBID MERCHANDISE. ALL UNPAID/UNCLAIMED ITEMS WILL BE RESOLD AND ABOVE PENALTIES SHALL BE IMPOSED ON DELINQUENT BIDDER. WHEN BIDDER MAKES PAYMENT BUT FAILS TO PICK-UP AWARDED PROPERTY WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS, BIDDER SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND, LESS THE ABOVE PENALTIES ENUMERATED ABOVE.
NEW WAREHOUSE HOURS
Pick up for this auction is from 12:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Monday thru Friday, except for State Holidays.
Click on link for a listing of State Holidays - https://www.illinois.gov/cms/Employees/Personnel/Pages/StateHolidays.aspx
Or, pay in person with a Cashiers Check and/or Money Order made out to
GRF @ 1924 S. 10 1/2 St. Springfield IL 62703
Personal checks are not accepted.