Item Category: All > Vehicles > Trucks, Truck tractors
PLEASE READ BELOW AS EVERYTHING IS NEW!!
1988 Ford 6610 Tractor W/Boom-Mounted Mower
The truck is located in Lee county.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) sells its used, excess vehicles pursuant to State statute (20 ILCS 2705/2705-575). IDOT and the Department of Central Management Services (CMS) set out the following process to ensure the sale of IDOT vehicles complies with legal requirements.
Current bid price above is the set cost for this vehicle
This is not an auction
- Email requests to DOT.CO.FleetUnit@illinois.gov for interest in a specific item(s).
- The email must include the IBID Auction ID And Lot Number(s) for each item being requested to be considered.
- Vehicles will be sold to the first LUG to express interest, for the price listed, at the location, and on the conditions set forth in the vehicle listing.
- Please note, emails will be the only recognized form of interest for determining the order of potential LUG purchasers; phone calls or verbal expressions of interest will not be considered.
- Once requests are received, IDOT will contact the requesting Local Unit of Government (LUG) to complete the sale documentation and sale process.
- The pickup location and point of contact will be made available so that a pickup appointment can be made.
- Payment must be made by check drawn on the account of the LUG and will be due at pickup appointment.
- Payment should be made to “Treasurer, State of Illinois”.
- A copy of the Bill of Sale must be brought to the pickup appointment along with payment.
- The buyer will have to opportunity to verify condition prior to payment.
- Pickup will be by appointment only and will be required within 5 (five) workdays from the date on the Bill of Sale.