Item Category: All > Miscellaneous
SKID OF VARIOUS METAL MATERIALS, CONDITION UNKNOWN:
(3) 101902 , COUPLING,CONDUIT,NTCC-150,NO THRD,1-1/2"
(5) 104471 , COUPLING,COPPER,C X C,RED,3"X 2"NOM
(11) 104562 , BUSHING,SOC,REDU,PVC,SCH80,2"X 1-1/4"
(28) 104765 , COUPLING,HOSE,AIR,CHICAGO,1/4"TRIP,#AM10
(14) 105151 , ELBOW,REDU,90 DEG,GALV,150LB,1-1/2"X3/4"
(18) 105152 , ELBOW,REDU,90 DEG,GALV,150LB,1-1/2"X 1"
(7) 105704 , NIPPLE,GALV,SCH40,4"X6"
(6) 106081 , TEE,COPPER,CXCXC,NOM,3"
(8) 106131, TEE,REDU,MI,GALV,150LB,1.5"X1.5"X1.25"
(2) 106164, TEE,MI,GALV,150LB,4"
(10) 106302, TRAP,SPARE PARTS,SS BELLOWS,BRONZE,CAP
(200) 107691, PIN,COTTER,BRASS,3/16"X1-1/2"
(210) 107858 , SCREW,CAP,HEX,BRASS,1/4"-20X2"
(142) 108980, WASHER,BEVEL,SQUARE,GALV,HILLSIDE,3/4"
(400) 108994, WASHER,BRASS,FINISHING,COUNTERSUNK,#10
(3) 110026 , LOCKNUT,BALL BEARING,STEEL,N-7
(5) 114535 , UNION,BULKHEAD,SS,3/8"OD
(2) 115405 , WASHER,FOR INSULATION HANGER
(3) 115615 , COUPLING,SHAFT,HUB,2"X1.25",ATRA-FLEX
(5) 115617, COUPLING,SHAFT,2"X0.625"ID,ATRA-FLEX
(25) 117434 , BLADE,CUTTING,CARBIDE,EHWACHS #24-405-01
(4) 118013 , BEARING,5.1181"X2.3622"X1.2205",#6312-Z
(3) 118018, BEARING,7.062"X3.332"X1.620",#21317-CS
(15) 118019, BEARING,CUTLASS,1.5",RP ADAMS#3160
(5) 118020 , BEARING,THRUST,1-9/16"X3/4",ADAMS#3336
(1) 506691, ELBOW,4", 90 DEGREE, SHORT RADIUS,SCH-40
QTY: 1 LOT
For additional information on the items offered for sale, or to make arrangements for pickup of items sold (in person or by private carrier) please contact:
NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR ANY PETS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
Unless otherwise noted, items are located at:
Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
Stickney Water Reclamation Plant
6001 West Pershing Road
Cicero, Illinois 60804-4112
THE FOLLOWING REVISED PICK-UP GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED BY ALL BIDDERS, WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
NO admittance to Warehouse for property viewing – iBid viewing is limited to “Virtual Only”.
NO facility access for anyone with COVID-19 or potential case of COVID-19.
Personal protective equipment (PPE – Masks/Facial Coverings) must be worn at all times when on the property.
Social distancing, minimum of 6 feet spacing required.
Respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, required. Violators will be removed from iBid pickup door area and pickup cancelled (to be rescheduled).
Facility access restricted to iBid customer or designee.
Customer will not be allowed to enter the warehouse or office area for any reason. Admittance to warehouse and office is strictly forbidden (i.e. restroom visit, washing of hands, etc.).
Pick-up must be completed by person/persons 18 years of age or older – NO children or pets are allowed on the property.
All customers are required to bring a valid government issued ID / ID number will be recorded onto invoice at the time of pickup.
Customer must call to make an appointment in advance for the date and time they would like to pick up their order.
Anyone showing up without an appointment will be turned away.
On the day of pickup, order will be placed outside of the iBid pickup door.
Due to contactless pickup restrictions, customers must be able to load their own property into their vehicle.
For extremely large or heavy items, call for instructions.
THE MWRDGC WILL NOW PACKAGE SHIPMENTS FOR IMMEDIATE PICKUP- EITHER ON PALLETS OR IN BOXES
PAY VIA CREDIT CARD ONLY, WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE SALE - OR THE SALE WILL BE CANCELLED.
Pick up times for all IBid items purchased from the MWRDGC are between 08:00-11:30 and 12:30-2:30 Monday through Friday.
If anyone other than the person whose name is on the account is coming to pick-up a purchase, this must be conveyed in writing via email to one of the MWRD contacts shown below.
PRIOR TO PICKING UP YOUR ITEM, YOU MUST CONTACT EITHER Jason Tomaras at TomarasJ@mwrd.org (708) 588-3701; or Duane Lee at LeeD@mwrd.org (708) 588-4107 TO SCHEDULE A PICK UP TIME FOR YOUR ITEM. YOUR ITEM WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IF YOU DO NOT PRE-SCHEDULE A PICK UP TIME.
The person(s) picking up the items must present a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
All item(s) must be picked up NO LATER THAN 30 days after the auction closes. If the item(s) is not picked up within 30 days, the buyer will forfeit their payment for said item(s) as liquidated damages. The District reserves the right thereafter to re-auction or scrap the item(s), for failure to comply with pick up procedures as stated
Pick up in person or
1.) Craters & Freighters – Ship and Package
Ph (877) 278-6378
Fax (815) 609 -7203
2.) Pak-Mail – Ship and Package
6450 College Rd, Lisle IL
Ph (630) 355-5020
Fax (630) 495 0417
3.) Con-Way Freight – Shipping only / must be in a box or on a skid
Contact: Rich Sheri
4.) Navis Pack & Ship of Chicago- Ship and Package
Contact: Mike Robertson
UPS & FEDEX also may be used. The successful bidder will be responsible to provide MWRD the proper UPS/FedEX Shipping Label and a copy of the iBid receipt via E-mail, Facsimile or a call tag from the driver of UPS/FedEx before MWRD can ship the package.
Phone: 708.588.3369 or 708.588.4107
Fax # 708.588.4092 or 708.588.3378
Local FEDEX office information:
1720 N Harlem Ave
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
(708) 453-0269 - Fax
Local UPS office information:
The UPS Store
7301 W 25th St Ste B-20
North Riverside, IL 60546