Item Category: All > Miscellaneous
2007 Ford Crown Victoria - Vehicle will start with a jump. Needs a battery and alternator. Drives forward and reverse and electrical seems to be in working order. There may be some holes where equipment has been removed. Has A/C, AM/FM radio, automatic transmission, 202,780 miles. Vehicle is at ISP District 12, parked at the CMS garage on Wabash St. Effingham, IL. Contact person is Trooper Mark Isaiah at 217-347-2711 x7819 for an appointment to view.
Trooper Isaiah will contact the buyer once he receives the Title from CMS to schedule an appointment for pick up. The vehicle will not be released without a Title. Payment may be made by Cashier’s Check or Money Order- paid to the order of SSPRF. Mail to: C/O Rick Pritchard iBid Illinois, 1924 S. 10 ½ St., Springfield, IL 62703, or make payment on-line. I have been instructed by the Sec of State that we cannot make a title to any name except the name that matches the receipt for vehicle purchases, unless the buyer is a dealer licensed to do business in Illinois.
Failure to make payment within five (5) government working days shall subject the winning bidder to the following:
Sellers sole discretion, reclamation of the awarded property and relisting of the same for public auction; THE SELLER WILL NOT PERMIT DELINQUENT PAYMENT OR PICKUP OF IBID VEHICLES. ALL UNPAID/UNCLAIMED VEHICLES WILL BE RESOLD. WHEN BIDDER MAKES PAYMENT BUT FAILS TO PICK-UP AWARDED PROPERTY, BIDDER SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND.
Sec. 3-101. Certificate of title required.
(a) Except as provided in Section 3-102, every owner of a vehicle which is in this State and for which no certificate of title has been issued by the Secretary of State shall make application to the Secretary of State for a certificate of title of the vehicle.
(b) Every owner of a motorcycle or motor driven cycle purchased new on and after January 1, 1980 shall make application to the Secretary of State for a certificate of title. However, if such cycle is not properly manufactured or equipped for general highway use pursuant to the provisions of this Act, it shall not be eligible for license registration, but shall be issued a distinctive certificate of title except as provided in Sections 3-102 and 3-110 of this Act.
(c) The Secretary of State shall not register or renew the registration of a vehicle unless a certificate of title has been issued by the Secretary of State to the owner or an application therefore has been delivered by the owner to the Secretary of State.
(d) Every owner of an all-terrain vehicle or off-highway motorcycle purchased on or after January 1, 1998 shall make application to the Secretary of State for a certificate of title.
(Source: P.A. 90-287, eff. 1-1-98.)
Sec. 3-102. Exclusions.
No certificate of title need be obtained for:
1. A vehicle owned by the State of Illinois; or a vehicle owned by the United States unless it is registered in this State;
2. A vehicle owned by a manufacturer or dealer and held for sale, even though incidentally moved on the highway or used for purposes of testing or demonstration, provided a dealer reassignment area is still available on the manufacturer's certificate of origin or the Illinois title; or a vehicle used by a manufacturer solely for testing;
3. A vehicle owned by a non-resident of this State and not required by law to be registered in this State;
4. A motor vehicle regularly engaged in the interstate transportation of persons or property for which a currently effective certificate of title has been issued in another State;
5. A vehicle moved solely by animal power;
6. An implement of husbandry;
7. Special mobile equipment;
8. An apportionable trailer or an apportionable semitrailer registered in the State prior to April 1, 1998.
(Source: P.A. 91-441, eff. 1-1-00
VEHICLES SOLD BY THE STATE OF ILLINOIS ARE SOLD “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MECHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, BOTH OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY BUYER. NO EMPLOYEE, AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS IS AUTHORIZED TO GRANT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER OR TO MODIFY THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER IN ANY MANNER.
Many Illinois State Police vehicles being offered were equipped with an after-market air bag switch. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) approved the State's request to install air-bag switches for certain vehicles owned by the State of Illinois and operated by the Illinois State Police. The air bag switches remain active due to the safety benefits provided by air bag switches to the vast majority of drivers.
Purchasers of used vehicles sold by the State of Illinois are cautioned, admonished, encouraged and advised to have the air-bag safety unit inspected prior to operation. All Purchasers are further cautioned that they are solely responsible for conforming to the requirements of any applicable and lawful ordinance, rule or statute governing the resale of vehicles purchased from the State of Illinois.
Air Bag Safety Tips
• Find out if the vehicle has been recalled for safety problems. That information is available on The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) Web site: http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/
• Check the vehicle's crash test results with the Insurance Institute For Highway Safety (IIHS). The web site is: http://www.iihs.org/. The IIHS is a nonprofit research and communications group funded by auto insurers. You can also find crash test results and other information on NHTSA's Web site;
• Check for signs of previous damage, including mold, paint that doesn't match the rest of the vehicle, frayed safety belts, fenders and doors that don't align, silt in the trunk, and uneven tire tread;
• Check the airbag indicator light on the dash board. (It's sometimes marked "SRS" for supplemental restraint system). If the light doesn't come on, it could mean the airbag system isn't working. Car experts say the airbag warning light in most vehicles comes on when you start the car and stays on for a few seconds. If the light stays on longer, there could be a problem with the airbag system.
• Inspect the airbag cover to be sure it's original and not a replacement. Most original covers are marked "SRS" or "S/R".
|Bidder||Bid||Date and hour|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,850.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:52:05 PM|
|Tlwmi123||$ 1,825.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:52:05 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,800.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:49:50 PM|
|Tlwmi123||$ 1,800.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:49:50 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,685.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:49:16 PM|
|Tlwmi123||$ 1,660.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:49:16 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,635.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:47:09 PM|
|Tlwmi123||$ 1,610.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:47:09 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,585.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:45:42 PM|
|Tlwmi123||$ 1,560.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:45:42 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,535.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:39:23 PM|
|Tlwmi123||$ 1,510.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:39:23 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,480.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:31:00 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 1,455.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:31:00 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,360.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:27:21 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 1,335.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:27:21 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,290.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:25:48 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 1,265.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:25:48 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,230.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:24:18 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 1,205.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:23:45 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,200.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:23:45 PM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 1,130.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:23:12 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 1,120.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:23:12 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 960.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:21:44 PM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 950.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:21:44 PM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 930.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:14:19 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 920.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:14:19 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 910.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:13:36 PM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 900.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:13:36 PM|
|ryankrae1||$ 870.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:10:24 PM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 860.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 03:10:24 PM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 810.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 09:02:25 AM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 800.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 09:02:25 AM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 720.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 08:32:12 AM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 710.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 07:28:15 AM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 700.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 07:28:15 AM|
|ervinsmith1024||$ 555.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 05:44:08 AM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 550.00||Jul 31, 2014 - 05:44:08 AM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 455.00||Jul 30, 2014 - 10:41:44 PM|
|william4||$ 450.00||Jul 30, 2014 - 10:41:44 PM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 425.00||Jul 29, 2014 - 10:31:25 PM|
|DWJackson52||$ 420.00||Jul 29, 2014 - 10:31:25 PM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 415.00||Jul 29, 2014 - 09:39:32 PM|
|DWJackson52||$ 410.00||Jul 29, 2014 - 09:39:32 PM|
|chevycovair1960||$ 400.00||Jul 28, 2014 - 01:45:12 PM|